Thursday, February 26, 2015

Love & Clearance

So...I'm slightly addicted to clearance shopping at Target.  This isn't a new admission from me.  Also, it felt like it took Target forever this year to put their items to 90% off.  The Redhead (who was out of school for the week) and I kept checking one store to no avail.  Little did we know, every other store did hit 90% on a Friday.  The Redhead felt terrible we didn't check those other stores out, but that's okay.  Even that Friday night, I managed to find some hidden treasures.  Then that Saturday morning I woke up early, my fourth day in a row.  Much to my disappointment, I had a fierce opponent.  I say this because at Christmas, she literally pulled stuff right out from me...along with another woman.  And there she was again. And before my very eyes, she did a sweep of the shelves with her wide arm span.  I was in shock.  But never fear...I did not go home empty handed.  I still had hidden treasures to find.  And I could tell she didn't even want half of what she swept into her cart, but she couldn't put it back while I was around.  Oh well, lady.  That's not how I operate anyhow.




This was most of what I found.  From several stores.



I actually found lots of these pajama sets for 99 cents a piece.



The frozen puzzles were 99 cents.  The Spongebob bubble whistles were 39 cents.  All of these items are being donated.  Most to the class prize box, but others to a local group that helps foster children.



I loved those pink purses.  $1.20.





The Play-Doh sets were 59 cents or so, depending on the store.




The pink princess puzzle sets were also 99 cents.






The Nerf guns are NOT for the class prize box.





One of the few items for our household, and the cat has already been playing with one of the planes.



The socks were 49 cents, the slippers 79 cents.



50 cents for those balloons.







Yeah, despite some aggressive competition, I still managed to win.  Without compromising my integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment