Saturday, February 22, 2014

My Door is so Lucky

Either that, or a bunch of Girl Scouts threw up on it.  I would tell you it looks like the remains of Girl Scout's uniforms, but that just makes me come across as creepy.  Which I am, but that's entirely besides the point.












It is now in the spot where our Valentine's version was.  The Redhead and I enjoyed searching through green material at Hobby Lobby.  I didn't purchase anything without seeking her advice first.  For less than $12, and leftover material for other projects, and using another one of my 69 cent wreath frames, my door is suddenly Irish.


I've gotten quicker since last time.  It still involves a lot of cutting and tying, but for the results, I think it's worth all the effort.  Originally, I was unsure how all the fabrics would look together, but all that worry is now gone.  I love it.  




But again, I didn't have any help from the cat.  She kept invading my lap, attacking my frame, stealing my scraps, and using my material as bedding.  She's sort of evil.  And I'm not sure I like her sort of supervising.  She takes micromanaging to a whole new level.












I guess that's the price of being Irish in this household.  You have to deal with that cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment