Monday, February 24, 2014

I Sent Her to School in Pajamas

It was just one of those sorts of mornings.  That's what you get after being off a week.  And who gets President's Week off from school anyway?  Wait, that'd be us.  California.







I didn't do her hair either.  The second time she has ever gone to school without her hair done in some way.  Both times occurring this school year.  So sad.  So unusual.  And she loves it.



Of course, it helps that it's Spirit Day: Pajama Day at school.  The second pajama day of the year.  And the only reason her hair wasn't done either time.  After all, we don't do our hair for bed.  Maybe you do, but we don't.





Regardless, I sent her to school in pajamas.  And just between you and me, she's going to get warm by this afternoon.  It's going to be 75 today!  Not that I'm bragging or anything.  Not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment