Sunday, February 2, 2014

From Rags to...

A wreath.




 With a wreath frame that I scored 90% off, costing me only 0.69 cents.  (It came with this garland wire on it, but with some wire cutters, it has been evicted.)






  And other fun material I also bought at the same store.




And with absolutely no help from this furry thing.





I'm not sure I'm done with it, but I'm liking it anyway.



I'm also liking that I have some leftover material.  Hmmm....so many things I could do....



And if you want to make something like this too, you just need any sort of wreath frame, scrap material, and patience.  Because it's going to take a lot of tying.



  But if you stick with it, you will also have a wreath on your door, or any other place you want to hang it.




No comments:

Post a Comment