Sunday, August 4, 2013

There's no turning back now...

I started slapping some paint on last night, just to get it out of the way, get my feet wet, push me closer to commitment.  And even though I'm not convinced the water is warm enough for staying in, I'm continuing, because even if I don't love this color forever, there's nothing holding me back from repainting the living room in a year or two.  Except for me.


It's not the grey it was supposed to be.  It's a lot more blue.  That's what I get for matching a color from one store at another.  And while part of me is screaming for a redo, and may regret the part that is still painting, I know I just need to embrace these changes.  Embrace the color.  Embrace some differences.



Even if it was supposed to be grey.








We decided to finally walk the shops in Old Folsom today.  They're adorable little shops and while there, I spotted the coolest cupcake in a bakery.  And I bought it, just so I could take a picture of it, because I do strange things like that.  So while I'm experimenting with color, I can also experiment with odd cupcake flavors.  



Change I don't mind?  Yummy fall scents from my favorite smelly store!  Which I also had to do today.






No comments:

Post a Comment