Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Cat in the Shower



Cats aren't supposed to like water.  Or so goes the stereotype of cats hating water.  And this one didn't appear to be a lot different.  I have scars on my chest (yes, there) from when Mister Man caught me holding the cat and told me I should take her in to see The Redhead in the tub and the cat saw the water and then I felt the claws.  And I bled.  A lot.  Through my shirt.  So like most cats, she didn't want to be drowned in a tub either.


Yet, she has a new-found fascination with our shower.  After I shower, she came in to lick the shower floor.  So gross.  So, so gross.  Luckily I clean it a few times a week.  But then she has been sleeping on the rug afterwards.  The wet shower mat.  And it doesn't seem to faze her.


Not in the slightest.



I have a slight feeling I will end up with a whole bunch of cat-in-the-shower photos.  And that shouldn't surprise anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment