Friday, October 17, 2014

Happy Birthday, Mister Man!

45 years ago, my mother-in-law had her last child, her second son, a man I ended up marrying 33 years later.  As of today, he is 45 years old, and back to being ten years older than me.  I just don't know what to do with myself when it seems as though we're nine years apart in age.



As for gifts, well, he was supposed to pick out which blu-ray player he wanted for the bedroom and well, he never did.  But he did get his car back from the shop today.  I think that's a nice enough gift for all involved.  After all, he's been driving my car the last three days.  Luckily, it was just the clutch, and although it was $579, it could have been much, much worse.  Again, that's a pretty swell gift.  And now we know of a mechanic to go to with any issues.  But hopefully we won't have to see him again anytime soon.




I may have baked Mister Man's cake, but The Redhead decorated it.  All by herself.













The Redhead makes the best cards.












Happy Birthday, Mister Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment