Sunday, June 7, 2015

Wild About Harry: Mindy the Mandrake





So...I went and made a mandrake almost a month ago.  I wasn't going to.  And yet I did.  I couldn't help myself.




I can't so easily explain how to make this one though.  I can only tell you I used pantyhose, stuffing, my imagination, and started molding her using needle and a thread,




The Redhead named her Mindy and The Redhead's reaction seeing her the very first time has been permanently embedded in my brain.


Just staring at her makes me giddy.  And she's just as adorable in person.


 That face!



That body!








That Redhead!





She loved her so much that she had Mindy spend the first couple of nights in her room in a little bed.





Mindy has been well cared for.




And so far, we haven't even needed earphones while being in her presence.  But it's only time.





For now though, she's in her pot.  Waiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment