Sunday, June 7, 2015

Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Chameleon....

You come and go, you come and go.



Congratulations, you have broken your child.  Are you happy?


Why, yes I am.




During story time tonight before bed, The Redhead and I were talking about names for a chameleon.  You may not know this about her, but she really hopes to have a chameleon someday.  She proudly states they're her favorite animal.  And she has the names picked out.  I'm not going to share them with you though.  But I will tell you, I told her I would have to name one Karma.



So I could sing to it.



Karma, Karma, Karma, Karma Karma Chameleon.


And so I sang it.  To her.  And she thought I made it up.  I assured her I did not.  And then she asked, "where is that from?"


It's from the 80s.


She didn't seem to believe me, so we had to go watch a quick YouTube video before bed.  Just because.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA9LIIXWw



I am THAT mom.



The look on her face was priceless.  We cut the video short as she was not as impressed as I was.  She let me know she was traumatized by that.  Kidding, of course.  Followed by, "Congratulations, you have broken your child.  Are you happy?"


Yes, I sure am.  Now, good night, my dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment