Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Put Up your F__________ cart!

Read the subject of this post out loud.  Do you pause at the "F______"?  Do you say "phlblank"?  It'd be awesome if you did, because that's what I would do.  Or...you can use any of these choice words (which aren't necessarily words):



Flippin'
Freakin' 
Friggin'
Flabbergastin'
Filliwackin'
Fabulous
Fantastic
Fluid
Favorable
Finnish
Flying

Feel free to make up your own.  I encourage you.




Now that I've gotten that out my system, or at least partially, as "F" words are still bouncing around in my brain like millions of well, bouncing balls, I will attempt to get to the actual point.  If there even is a point....


And I assure to you there is.



Fewer things tick me off more than when I pull into a parking spot and there's a cart blocking the way.  Which happened last week.  Or when I'm backing out, and there's a cart in my blind spot, actually in the corner slightly behind my car....which just happened Monday.  Okay, so to the __  (and I'm going to leave this blank because my mother-in-law reads this and she needs to think of my vocabulary as pure and decent, or rather I need to think she thinks that )____ who do things like that.....I don't like you. And I think you should put your cart away.  Properly.  


They don't keep those cart corrals out there merely for you to ding your car doors on them.  Or throw trash in them.  Or leave your empty cardboard boxes.  Which just this week, I've witnessed all of the above.  Just like every other week.




Why do people have to be so lazy and inconsiderate?  Because really, seriously, pushing your cart back into its home, isn't that difficult.  I promise.  And if it is, then how about not getting a cart?  Or carrying your bags out and leaving the cart inside?  Or how about not being a jerk?  Do you really need to push a cart around just for your purse?  Don't answer that.  Please.


As for people who will retort something about them not wanting to take away the jobs of cart pushers... Oh please.  Like that's why you do it.  You couldn't care less about those people.  You're like the rest of us who get annoyed as we're waiting to pull out of our parking spots, but can't because the cart pusher and his trolley of fun are behind your vehicle taking their nice sweet time.  So you get impatient.  Sometimes you honk.  I haven't, but then again, I also put my carts up.  In fact, I rarely take carts, and when I do, I either leave them inside or push them right back inside.  It's great exercise.  But to the person who leaves their cart out in the parking lot, I'm guessing if you don't care what damage it does to somebody else's car, or takes much needed parking spots, you really don't care about the poor sap who is taking those carts back into the store for less than $8.00 an hour.  



And really, I don't like you. You abandoned your cart and then it's in my way. What other things have you abandoned so carelessly and callously in your life?  Do I even want to know?




I would wish you a life of disease and heartache, but that wouldn't be nice.  And being careless and uncouth seems like a terrible enough punishment for the rest of your life.  So....I'll leave that one to Karma.  Because when it's windy and those free carts go flying...they just might hit your car this time.  And while you'll blame the store, guess what? They're not actually responsible.  So have fun with that.  And next time, maybe next time, you'll muster up the energy to put your f____ cart up.






No comments:

Post a Comment