Tuesday, July 8, 2014

99 Reasons: Catching Up

Even though I haven't posted any recent shopping trips at that one particular store, you and I both know I've still been shopping.  It's not like I'm going to just quit or something.  That would take willpower.  Which I don't have.  I can give you reasons why I haven't been posting my 99 Discoveries or...I can just show you my purchases.  Either way.  I choose the latter. 





Those pretzels....are SO GOOD.




Yes, they sell milk.  And eggs.  And other things...that aren't 99 cents.  But technically everything is 99.99 cents.  And they round up. Which makes it a $1.  The milk is $3.79 or so, which is fine with me.  It saves me an extra trip, and I appreciate that.  As for those Hanes bras, I thought they'd make a nice donation item.



The cell phone cases were nifty.  But they made my lungs burn, and even though my lungs do that anyway, my nose claimed they smelled like charcoal.  Another funny thing about those.  The one is made to look like a cassette and The Redhead asks me, "What is that supposed to be anyway?"





I'm slowly picking up party supplies, random items I keep thinking I should get.  Among other things.









No comments:

Post a Comment