Saturday, August 29, 2015

The Trolley Cart

On Wednesday, The Redhead got out of school at 12:10.  This is only important to mention because we then went miniature golfing.  We love to monster mini golf.  Under the black lights.  One minor snafu- my black shirt doesn't glow under the black lights, but all of the little white doggy hairs I didn't know were on my shirt did.  Also, all the primer I smeared on my arms while priming and sealing walls was glowing, all the little dots and smudges, looking like stars in the sky.  I was not amused.




The Redhead glowed nicely.  Without dog fur.








After golfing for monsters, we ended up at the neighboring Old Spaghetti Factory for a snack.






That reminded us of two things:

1.)  We haven't eaten dinner there in a while and we need to.

2.)  We have never eaten in the trolley cart yet.  The trolley cart is fantastic.





So this brilliant idea hit me as we had chocolate mousse cake and spumoni at our table.  We made a reservation for tonight at 5:30.  They couldn't guarantee us a table in the trolley cart, but guess what? We managed to score a table!




So tonight, we dined in a trolley cart, just as The Redhead had so desired.  It was perfect.





My photos aren't though, as they are all from a cell phone, but they shall do just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment